- No wash protocol- fast, easy antibody-labeling method optimal for screening antibody internalization
- High throughput evaluation of antibody internalization- Assay designed to measure internalization of a large number of antibodies in 96- and 384-well plate formats using 20 µL of cells and antibody.
- Cell viability can also be measured by multiplexing Intellicyt® Cell Membrane Integrity Dye to assess general cell health and antibody function.
- Cell specificity can be characterized by multiplexing Intellicyt® Encoding dyes (cell lines) or directly conjugated fluorescent antibodies (cells).
- The QBeads® Assay can also be multiplexed to perform more detailed antibody assessments on the sample, such as cytokine release.
- Available in Human and Mouse formats
The Intellicyt Antibody Internalization is designed to measure internalization of a large number of antibodies in 96- and 384-well plate formats using 20 µL of cells and antibody.
Antibodies are easily labeled with Intellicyt Antibody Internalization Reagent, a novel pH sensitive dye. The labeled antibodies have little fluorescence at neutral pH, but become highly fluorogenic at low pH when they are internalized and processed through the acidic lysosome/endosome pathway.
|Product Name||Available Sizes||Catalog No|
|Intellicyt® Antibody Internalization Human Reagent||1 x 96||90564|
|1 x 384||90565|
|Intellicyt® Antibody Internalization Mouse Reagent||1 x 96||90566|
|1 x 384||90567|