Visit the Sartorius booth at the CAR-TCR Summit Europe 2019, in London, February 25-27, to learn the latest on the Intellicyt® iQue Screener PLUS platform and the IncuCyte® S3 Live-Cell Analysis System.
Our innovative cell analysis systems provide specialized instrumentation, software and reagents to address critical applications in the cell therapy workflow. Our information-rich solutions generate deeper and more relevant data on immune cell phenotype, activation, and function, using less of your precious samples, at unprecedented speed, depth and scale.
- Multiplexed binding assays (96-well plate in 5 min)
- Identify targets in their native conformation
- Evaluate specificity and species cross-reactivity in the same well
- Get information on cell health, isotype and titer from a single assay
- Kinetic, image-based measurements from inside your incubator
- Real-time monitoring of cell health and viability, migration and invasion, and other phenotypic cell-based assays
- Profile cell-specific and time-dependent biological activity
- Powerful imaging & analysis tools for real-time decision-making