Visit the Sartorius booth #B5-6, at Elrig Flow Cytometry & Imaging 2018, to learn the latest on the Intellicyt® iQue Screener PLUS and the IncuCyte® S3 Live-Cell Analysis System.
- Multiplexed binding assays (96-well plate in 5 min)
- Identify targets in their native conformation
- Evaluate specificity and species cross-reactivity in the same well
- Get information on cell health, isotype and titer from a single assay
- Kinetic, image-based measurements from inside your incubator
- Real-time monitoring of cell health and viability, migration and invasion, and other phenotypic cell-based assays
- Profile cell-specific and time-dependent biological activity
- Powerful imaging & analysis tools for real-time decision-making
At the show, visit our poster presentation to learn how our innovative cell analysis systems provide specialized instrumentation, software and reagents to accelerate discovery and development of novel therapeutics and provide new insight into the mechanisms of disease at a speed, depth and scale not achievable with conventional cell analysis techniques.
Quantifying immune cell subsets in living cultures over time using IncuCyte® live-cell analysis