- Correlates IqG titer-per-cell with cell health and cell growth readouts in a single IgG competition immunoassay that measures cells and secreted protein.
- Provides pertinent data for clone selection—IgG concentration, IgG quantitation per cell, IgG quantitation per viable cell, cell density, and viability.
- Eliminates the need to analyze and correlate data from multiple assays on multiple platforms with disparate readouts.
- Enables a wide titer detection range-0.6 ug/mL to 20,000 ug/mL of IgG.
- Delivers sample to answer in 80 minutes—Assay setup in 60 minutes and acquisition in 20 minutes from a 384-well plate with instantaneous analysis from a single software package—ForeCyt Software.
The ONLY solution that correlates IgG quantitation per cell with cell health and growth readouts in a single, cost-effective competition assay using IgG-capture beads, IgG fluorescent competing antibody, and a cell viability stain.
Clone productivity ranking with more relevant data—Balancing IgG concentration, cell density, IgG quantitation per cell, and cell viability are crucial to selecting the optimal clones.