- Correlates IqG titer-per-cell with cell health and cell growth readouts in a single IgG competition immunoassay that measures cells and secreted protein.
- Provides pertinent data for clone selection—IgG concentration, IgG quantitation per cell, IgG quantitation per viable cell, cell density, and viability.
- Eliminates the need to analyze and correlate data from multiple assays on multiple platforms with disparate readouts.
- Enables a wide titer detection range-0.6 ug/mL to 20,000 ug/mL of IgG.
- Delivers sample to answer in 80 minutes—Assay setup in 60 minutes and acquisition in 20 minutes from a 384-well plate with instantaneous analysis from a single software package—ForeCyt Software.
The ONLY solution that correlates IgG quantitation per cell with cell health and growth readouts in a single, cost-effective competition assay using IgG-capture beads, IgG fluorescent competing antibody, and a cell viability stain.
Clone productivity ranking with more relevant data—Balancing IgG concentration, cell density, IgG quantitation per cell, and cell viability are crucial to selecting the optimal clones.
To find out more how Cy-Clone PLUS is the fastest way to the best clones click here.