iQue® Human General Immune Cell Killing Kit
February 25, 2020
- Speed: Expedient sample to actionable data allows multiple assays to be run in one experiment thereby reducing the hands on time, required numbers of overall tests and conserving precious sample.
- Results: Five endpoints from a single well assay measure target and effector cells, mitochondrial membrane depolarization, cell membrane integrity, cell count, and secreted pro-apoptotic protease Granzyme B.
- Biological insights: Investigation of multiple mechanisms of immune cell mediated cell killing in one well.
- Ease of use: Single platform assay and data analysis with iQue Forecyt® eliminates the time required for acquiring and correlating data from multiple sources.
The iQue® Human General Immune Cell Killing Kit was designed for ease of use in multiplexing cellular phenotypic and functional markers and bead-based, secreted cytokine measurements in the same assay. This no wash assay requires minimal hands on time and measures both cells and beads to provide the following biological insights:
- Live immune cells are distinguished from dead cells by staining with fluorescent membrane integrity dye and mitochondrial membrane potential dye.
- Target cells are distinguished from effector cells by staining with a fluorescent encoder dye.
- Simultaneous analysis of multiple mechanisms of immune cell mediated cell killing in a single, high content assay including mitochondrial membrane depolarization, loss of cell membrane integrity, cell count, and pro-apoptotic protease Granzyme B.
|iQue® Human General Immune Cell Killing Kit|
|Platform||Compatible with iQue3/iQue Screener PLUS VBR and BR configuration|
|Available Sizes||Catalog Numbers|
|1 x 96 well||97076|
|5 x 96 wells||97077|
|1 x 384 wells||97078|
|5 x 384 wells||97079|