iQue® Human NK Cell Killing Kit
May 13, 2020
- Speed: Sample to actionable data allows multiple assays to be run in one experiment thereby reducing the hands on time, required numbers of overall tests and conserving precious sample.
- Results: Nine endpoints from a single well assay measuring activation markers (CD69 and CD25), cell membrane integrity, cell count, secreted pro-inflammatory cytokine IFNγ, and pro-apoptotic protease Granzyme B.
- Biological insights: Generate functional data and analyze cell health from same cell by multiplexing cell phenotypes and function in a single well.
- Ease of use: Single platform assay and data analysis with ForeCyt® eliminates the time required for acquiring and correlating data from multiple sources.
- Flexibility: Choose additional cytokine measurements from a validated list of iQue® Human NK Cell Companion Kits.
The iQue® Human NK Cell Killing Kit was designed for ease of use in multiplexing cellular phenotypic and functional markers and bead-based, secreted cytokine measurements in the same assay. This one wash assay requires minimal hands on time and measures both cells and beads to provide the following biological insights:
- Live immune cells are distinguished from dead cells by staining with fluorescent membrane integrity dye.
- Target cells are distinguished from effector cells by staining with a fluorescent encoder dye.
- NK cells are immunophenotyped by staining with a fluorescent antibody panel to separate CD3- CD56+ NK cells. The expression of the IgG Fc receptor III (CD16) on the NK cells can then be assessed.
- The panel also includes 2 different NK cell functional activation markers, CD69 and CD25.
- Optimized workflow enables the measurement of pro-inflammatory effector secreted cytokine IFNγ and pro-apoptotic serine protease Granzyme B in the same assay well.
|iQue® Human NK Cell Killing Kit|
|Platform||Compatible with iQue3/iQue Screener PLUS VBR configuration|
|Available Sizes||Catalog Numbers|
|1 x 96 well||97082|
|5 x 96 wells||97083|
|1 x 384 wells||97084|
|5 x 384 wells||97085|
iQue® Human NK Cell Companion Kits
The iQue® Human NK Cell Companion Kits may be used in combination with the iQue® Human NK Cell Killing Kit to allow measurement of up to 6 additional human cytokines/effector proteins along with IFNγ and Granzyme B which are already included in the iQue® Human NK Cell Killing Kit.
|iQue® Human NK Cell Companion Kits|
|97089||Human MIP 1α NK Cell Companion Kit|
|97090||Human RANTES NK Cell Companion Kit|
|97091||Human GM-CSF NK Cell Companion Kit|
|97092||Human CD178/Fas Ligand NK Cell Companion Kit|
|97093||Human Granzyme A NK Cell Companion Kit|
|97094||Human TNFα NK Cell Companion Kit|