- Speed: Sample to actionable data by allowing multiple assays to be run in one assay thereby reducing the hands on time, numbers of overall tests and conserving precious sample.
- Results: 11 endpoints from a single-well assay measuring T cell exhaustion phenotypes and function, as well as cytokine secretion in response to stimulation, cell viability, and an optional proliferation dye allows screening for molecules that reverse T cell exhaustion.
- Biological insight: Generate functional data and analyze cell health from the same well by multiplexing cell and cytokine detection in one assay.
- Simplicity: Single platform assay and data acquisition and analysis eliminates the time of acquiring and correlating data from multiple sources.
The iQue® Human T Cell Exhaustion Kit is designed for ease of use in multiplexing markers of T cell exhaustion, phenotyping T helper and T cytotoxic cells, and bead-based measurement of secreted cytokines, all in the same assay. This optimized assay offers these unique advantages:
- Live immune cells are distinguished from dead or membrane compromised cells by staining with a fluorescent membrane integrity dye.
- Cells are immunophenotyped by staining with a fluorescent antibody panel to distinguish CD3+ T cells, CD3- non-T cells, CD3+CD4+ helper T cells, and CD3+CD8+ cytotoxic T cells.
- The panel also includes three markers of T cell exhaustion: PD-1, Tim-3, and Lag-3.
- Optimized workflow enables the measurement of cytokines secreted by activated T cells (IFNγ and TNF) in the same assay well.
- The capacity of the sample cells to proliferate can also be determined with an optional proliferation dye if desired (included with the kit).
|iQue® Human T Cell Exhaustion Kit|
|Platform||Compatible with iQue3/iQue Screener PLUS - VBR configuration|
|Available Sizes||Catalog Numbers|
|1 x 96 well||97069|
|5 x 96 wells||97070|
|1 x 384 wells||97071|
|5 x 384 wells||97072|