iQue® Human T Cell Killing Kit
February 25, 2020
- High-throughput: Designed for high-throughput immunophenotyping of T cells in 96- and 384-well plate format using 10µL (96-well format) and 5µL (384-well format) of cells.
- Biological insights: Generate functional data and option to analyze cell health from same cell by multiplexing cell phenotypes and function in a single well.
- Flexibility: Choose additional cytokines to be added for further characterization of subpopulations.
The iQue® Human T Cell Killing Kit (CD3, CD4, and CD8) is designed for reliable identification of human T cell subsets. This assay is optimized to run on the iQue® 3 (VBR and VYB configurations) platform combining high throughput sampling, flow cytometry detection, and multiplexing capabilities.
- T cells are immunophenotyped by staining with a fluorescent antibody panel to separate CD3+, CD4+, and CD8+ cells.
- Compatible with Qbead Panels enabling cytokine detection and cell phenotyping at the same time.
- Optimized workflow provides flexibility by enabling additional cytokines to be added for further characterization of subpopulations.
|iQue® Human T Cell Killing Kit|
|Platform||Compatible with iQue® 3/iQue® Screener Plus - VBR Configuration|
|Available Sizes||Catalog Numbers||Order Now|
|1 x 96 well||97060||iQue® Human T Cell Killing Kit|
|5 x 96 wells||97061|
|1 x 384 wells||97062|
|5 x 384 wells||97063|