- High-throughput: Designed for high-throughput immunophenotyping of T cells in 96- and 384-well plate format using 10µL (96-well format) and 5µL (384-well format) of cells.
- Biological insights: Generate functional data and option to analyze cell health from same cell by multiplexing cell phenotypes and function in a single well.
- Flexibility: Choose additional markers and cytokines to be added for further characterization of subpopulations.
The iQue® Human T Cell Phenotyping Kit (CD3, CD4 and CD8) is designed for reliable identification of human T cell subsets. This assay is optimized to run on the iQue® 3 (VBR and VYB configurations) platform combining high throughput sampling, flow cytometry detection and multiplexing capabilities.
- T cells are immunophenotyped by staining with a fluorescent antibody panel to separate CD3+, CD4+ and CD8+ cells.
- Compatible with Qbead Panels enabling cytokine detection and cell phenotyping at the same time.
- Optimized workflow provides the flexibility by enabling additional markers and cytokines to be added for further characterization of subpopulations.
Phenotyping analysis of human PBMCs cultured for one day. A. Set gate for live cells in all events to exclude debris/dead cells. B. Remove doublets from live cells to obtain single cells. C. CD3+ cells of Singlets. D. CD4+ and CD8+ subsets of CD3+ cells.
|iQue®️ Human T Cell Phenotyping Kit (CD3, CD4 and CD8)|
|Platform||Compatible with iQue3/iQue Screener PLUS VBR/VYB configurations|
|Available Sizes||Catalog Numbers|
|1 x 96 well||97099|
|5 x 96 wells||97100|
|1 x 384 wells||97101|
|5 x 384 wells||97102|