iQue® Mouse T Cell Kit
March 17, 2020
- Speed: Sample to actionable data by allowing multiple parameters to be assessed in one assay reducing the hands on time, numbers of overall tests and conserving precious sample.
- Results: 11 endpoints from a single well assay measuring T cell activation, memory, exhaustion, cell viability, cell proliferation, and secreted pro/anti-inflammatory cytokines in mouse.
- Biological insight: Generate cell health and functional data from same cell by multiplexing cell and cytokine detection in one well.
- Simplicity: Single platform assay and data acquisition eliminates the time of acquiring and correlating data from multiple sources.
The iQue® Mouse T Cell Kit measures T cell activation, memory, exhaustion while providing information about their health and their role in cytokine secretion. This one wash assay requires minimal hands on time and measures both cells and beads to provide the following biological insights:
- Live immune cells are distinguished from dead cells by staining with a fluorescent membrane integrity dye.
- Cells are immunophenotyped by staining with a fluorescent antibody panel to separate CD3+ T cells, CD3- non-T cells, CD4+ T helper cells, CD8+ T cytotoxic cells.
- The panel also includes 4 different T cell surface markers for T cell activation, memory and exhaustion in mouse.
- Optimized workflow enables the measurement of effector cytokines secreted by T cells, including pro-inflammatory cytokine IFNγ and anti-inflammatory cytokine IL-2 in the same assay well.
|iQue® Mouse T Cell Kit|
|Platform||Compatible with iQue3/iQue Screener PLUS VBR configuration|
|Available Sizes||Catalog Numbers|
|1 x 96 well||97042|
|5 x 96 wells||97043|
|1 x 384 wells||97044|
|5 x 384 wells||97045|