- Speed: Sample to actionable data by allowing multiple assays to be run in one assay reducing the hands on time, numbers of overall tests and conserving precious sample.
- Results: 11 endpoints from a single well assay measuring T cell memory phenotype and function at different stages, cell viability, cell count, and secreted pro/anti-inflammatory cytokines.
- Biological insight: Generate cell health and functional data from same cell by multiplexing cell and cytokine detection in one well.
- Simplicity: Single platform assay and data acquisition eliminates the time of acquiring and correlating data from multiple sources.
The Human T Cell Memory Cell and Cytokine Profiling Kit measures T cell memory phenotype and function at different stages while providing information about their health and their role in cytokine secretion. This one wash assay requires minimal hands on time and measures both cells and beads to provide the following biological insights:
- Live immune cells are distinguished from dead cells by staining with a fluorescent membrane integrity dye.
- Cells are immunophenotyped by staining with a fluorescent antibody panel to separate CD3+ T cells, CD3- non-T cells, CD4+ T helper cells, CD8+ T cytotoxic cells.
- The panel also includes 5 different T cell surface markers for T naive/memory/effector cell phenotyping: CD45RA, CD45RO, CD27 (long term survival), CD62L, and CD95.
- Optimized workflow enables the measurement of effector cytokines secreted by activated T cells, including pro-inflammatory cytokine IFNγ and anti-inflammatory cytokine IL-10 in the same assay well.
|T Cell Memory Cell and Cytokine Profiling Kit|
|Platform||Compatible with iQue3/iQue Screener PLUS VBR configuration|
|Available Sizes||Catalog Numbers|
|1 x 96 well||97035|
|5 x 96 wells||97036|
|1 x 384 wells||97037|
|5 x 384 wells||97038|
Intellicyt® T Cell Memory Cell and Cytokine Companion Kits
The Intellicyt®️ T Cell Companion Kits can be used to measure additional cytokines besides those already included in the Intellicyt®️ T Cell Memory Cell and Cytokine Profiling Kit or other T Cell Immunology Kits. Below are the list of available cytokines for T Cell Companion Kits.
|T Cell Companion Kits|
|97028||Human IL-2 T Cell Companion Kit|
|97029||Human IL-6 T Cell Companion Kit|
|97031||Human IL-13 T Cell Companion Kit|
|97032||Human IL-17A T Cell Companion Kit|
|97033||Human GM-CSF T Cell Companion Kit|
|97034||Human TNF T Cell Companion Kit|